Versatility and stability in mobility
You've got a full day ahead of you. Feel confident that the Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel mobility scooter is just as ready as you are. Its stability, versatility and power mean you don't have to limit your destinations or worry about stopping halfway through the day to recharge.
One of the travel mobility scooter market's leading models, the Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel comes packed with all the right features to let you focus more on the journey and less on how you're going to get there.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel mobility scooter includes an ergonomic 17" x 17" seat and a spacious deck for your feet and legs. The swivel-mount seat means you just have to sidle up alongside the dinner table and twist. It also makes disembarking so much simpler.
When it's time to go, Pride Mobility's exclusive feather-touch, one-hand disassembly design lets you break it down quickly and stow it away for the ride. The heaviest piece weighs only 34 pounds, which makes it a breeze to load into your trunk or back seat.
With a 300-pound weight capacity, maximum speeds of 4 mph and a range of up to 12 miles per charge, your Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel gets you from here to there, and there and however many "theres" you have after that.
Can't decide on the color? No problem. The Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel comes standard with interchangeable red and blue shrouds.
Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 44" turning radius
- (12AH) 8.2 miles per charge, (18AH) 12 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Removable footboard basket for additional storage (4-wheel)
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Delta tiller with charger port to conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.