The Salter "Micro" Cannula (for use with 3 lpm or less of oxygen) provides superior comfort for the active, low-flow user. Clear, lightweight nasal cannula with unique, one-piece, anatomical design, eliminates the need for flap which can cause irritation, providing maximum patient comfort. Over-the-ear style provides secure positioning, allowing complete freedom of movement. Provided with three-channel safety tubing. Latex-free.
- Designed for oxygen flow rates of 1-3 lpm
- Soft, curved "micro" nasal prongs for added comfort
- Tubing is designed to be kink-free and resist twisting
- Available with fits-all connectors
- Soft, lightweight material is memory-free for long-term use
- Available in 4ft and 7ft lengths
- Sold as individual units
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff but we recommend never longer than 30 days.