The AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet, offering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series in a design that’s approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1 And this specially designed edition gives you that remarkable comfort and effectiveness in a female-friendly size. It is so comfortable and effective, it won a world-coveted Red Dot Award for excellent product design.
A recent clinical study found that on average, participants received 40 minutes more sleep per night using this mask compared to Swift FX.2 What’s more, the AirFit P10 for Her is easy to use, and its innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear is snug without getting in your way. The result? You enjoy a real sense of freedom while you’re wearing the mask.
- Quieter. The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than our leading nasal pillows mask,1 with QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Light and comfortable. Designed to be comfortable and barely noticeable while you’re wearing it, the AirFit P10 for Her is 50% lighter than our leading nasal pillows mask.1
- Snug and stable. Dual-wall technology with trampoline action seals on contact, while the flexible yet highly durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising seal.
- Easy to wear. QuickFit™ elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting.
- Easy assemble. Simple one-click action makes assembling and cleaning the AirFit P10 for her quick and easy.
- Mask frame
- 3 Cushion Sizes (XS,S,M)
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.