Please Note - ResMed is now producing this item in Black only. Silver is no longer available.
Features of the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP
- Auto titration utilizing the proven AutoSet algorithm
- Built-In heated humidifier with optional ClimateLineAir heated tube
- Easy to read color LCD display
- Vsync Leak management
- Light sensor
- Pressure-relief technology
- Built-in cellular modem for connectivity to your physician as needed
ResMed's advanced algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy on a breath by breath basis accounting for flow limitations. Pressure is smoothly increased over the duration of the limitation and decreases again when the event clears.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
The HumidAir humidifier is built into the AirSense™ 10 machine making for a smaller overall footprint on the bedside table. Humidity level is easily adjustable by the user and offers 9 setting levels.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirCurve 10 VAuto has a color LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or use AutoRamp and the machine senses when you fall asleep
- Humidity Level - Set between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off if you don't want it
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face
- Leak Management - Set the machine to beep when a large leak is detected
- Light Sensor - When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
Includes: AirCurve 10 Auto BIPAP with Built-In Cellular Modem and Bluetooth capability, Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, AC power cord, Carry Bag, and Standard 6ft Hose
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.