The AirCurve™ 10 Bipap S/T is a bilevel device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so patients remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It’s an ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation when alarms are not required.
- Climate Control with built-in HumidAir™ humidifier delivers constant temperature and humidity levels for enhanced comfort
- Enhanced Easy-Breathe motor makes for a quiet and peaceful sleep environment
- Continuous leak management provides consistent pressure while maintaining maintaining synchrony between you and the machine
- Upright design takes up less space and the color LCD screen is simple to use
- Climate Control - comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube (Optional Accessory), and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. It also aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance
- AirView - ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely
- SD Card-to-Cloud - records data that can be uploaded to AirView Cloud
This is the new Card-To-Cloud model that features an SD Card for transferring data from the machine to AirView cloud. This model does not include a cellular modem.
Package Includes: AirCurve 10 Auto BIPAP S/T with SD Card, Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, AC power cord, Carry Bag, and Standard 6ft Hose
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.