WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE A ROLLING KNEE WALKER
Knee scooters present a more comfortable, ergonomic alternative to crutches. Recover from your below-the-knee injuries and surgeries without sacrificing your on-the-go lifestyle. Forget the sore arms and awkward maneuverings of crutches or the inconvenience of wheelchairs. Keep up with your active lifestyle—choose a terrain knee walker.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE A KIDS KNEE SCOOTER
Your child deserves to be comfortable during the healing process. Ditch the crutches for a more mobile solution. Our line of pediatric knee scooters let your child roll over dirt, grass, sidewalks, and the street. It won't limit where your child can go.
Our KneeRover line of children's knee scooters include three- and four-wheeled options, contoured knee padding, and steerable handlebars. They're compatible with both right and left leg injuries. Disc brakes keep your child safe by preventing the scooters from gaining too much speed. These top-of-the-line scooters also fold down so that you can easily pack them into your car.
Why should kids have all the fun? Small adults will also find these knee walkers are a perfect mobility solution for their active lifestyles.
Life doesn't slow down, so you shouldn't have to either
- The Knee Walker Jr is the first pediatric steerable knee scooter designed specifically for kids and small adults who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active and mobile.
- The KneeWalker Jr. provides excellent stability and safety with its sturdy dual bar design, unique 4-wheel frame, adjustable handbrake and rear disc brake.
- Weighing only 18 pounds, the KneeWalker Jr. knee scooter is an excellent alternative to crutches, providing increased mobility and stability.
- Compatible with both the right and left legs, this kneeling scooter offers a 3" thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort.
- The Knee Walker Jr knee scooter is very lightweight and portable thanks to its simple folding mechanism that utilizes an easy to use thumb-release lever. Additionally, these knee walkers are equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly & setup.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this very lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a 160 lb weight capacity and is recommended for children and small adults with heights 3'6" to 5'4".
- Knee Walker Platform Lowest: 14″
- Knee Walker Platform highest: 17.5″
- Handle Bar Height Lowest: 27″
- Handle Bar Height Highest: 32.5″
- Overall Length: 26″
- Overall Width: 16″
- Knee Platform Dimensions (length x width x height): 10″ x 5″ x 3″
- Basket Dimensions: (L x W x H): 7.5″ x 5″ x 5″
- Features Disc Brake
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 26″ x 16″ x 13.25″
- Weight Capacity: 160 lbs
- Patient Height Range: 3’6″ – 5’4″
- Tool Free Setup
- Tire Dimensions: 5.75″ x 1.25″ Foam Filled Tires
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 17″ x 14″ x 27″
- Weight without carton: 18 lbs
- Weight with carton: 22 lbs
- Available in 2 Colors: Blue and Pink