WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE A ROLLING KNEE WALKER
Knee scooters present a more comfortable, ergonomic alternative to crutches. Recover from your below-the-knee injuries and surgeries without sacrificing your on-the-go lifestyle. Forget the sore arms and awkward maneuverings of crutches or the inconvenience of wheelchairs.
Why choose a Seated Knee Walker?
- Knee injury that requires no weight bearing on the knee. A traditional knee walker may not be suitable for your needs.
- Excellent stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable seated leg walkers offer an adjustable locking handbrake and rear disc brake.
- Seated mobility scooter features a large gel padded seat, ergonomic rubber hand grips, and a convenient front leg platform that allows the patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg.
- The Evolution Seated Scooter utilizes handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Walker also comes with four 7.5" non-marking rubber wheels, and a free basket.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and seat, this lightweight yet sturdy seated walker offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 4'11" - 6'11".
Life doesn't slow down, so you shouldn't have to either
- Padded seat allows patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg on front foot peg
- Folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Quick-release basket included
- Large 8-inch rubber wheels with sealed bearings; great for indoor or outdoor use
- Smooth movement with no hopping or skipping
- Handlebar grips for added comfort
- Color = Blue
- Adjustable Seat Height Range: 22″ – 31″ with one inch increments
- Adjustable Handle Height Range: 33″ – 42″ with one inch increments
- Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Patient Height Range: 4’11″ – 6’11″