WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE A ROLLING KNEE WALKER
Knee scooters present a more comfortable, ergonomic alternative to crutches. Recover from your below-the-knee injuries and surgeries without sacrificing your on-the-go lifestyle. Forget the sore arms and awkward maneuverings of crutches or the inconvenience of wheelchairs.
Why choose a Seated Knee Walker?
- Knee injury that requires no weight bearing on the knee. A traditional knee walker may not be suitable for your needs.
- Excellent stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable seated leg walkers offer an adjustable locking handbrake and rear disc brake.
- Seated mobility scooter features a large gel padded seat, ergonomic rubber hand grips, and a convenient front leg platform that allows the patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg.
- The Evolution Seated Scooter utilizes handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Walker also comes with four 7.5" non-marking rubber wheels, and a free basket.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and seat, this lightweight yet sturdy seated walker offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 4'11" - 6'11".
Life doesn't slow down, so you shouldn't have to either
- Padded seat allows patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg on front foot peg
- Folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Quick-release basket included
- Large 8-inch rubber wheels with sealed bearings; great for indoor or outdoor use
- Smooth movement with no hopping or skipping
- Handlebar grips for added comfort
- Color = Blue
- Adjustable Seat Height Range: 22″ – 31″ with one inch increments
- Adjustable Handle Height Range: 33″ – 42″ with one inch increments
- Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Patient Height Range: 4’11″ – 6’11″
SHIPPING & RETURNS
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.