WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE A ROLLING KNEE WALKER
Knee scooters present a more comfortable, ergonomic alternative to crutches. Recover from your below-the-knee injuries and surgeries without sacrificing your on-the-go lifestyle. Forget the sore arms and awkward maneuverings of crutches or the inconvenience of wheelchairs. Keep up with your active lifestyle—choose a terrain knee walker.
Life doesn't slow down, so you shouldn't have to either. Can you imagine traveling over a dirt trail on crutches or a wheelchair? Our knee walkers can easily handle grass, dirt, and even gravel. Stay comfortable and active as you roll through your recovery.
Our knee walkers all come with 2.5" to 3" thick contoured knee platforms and can adjust to accommodate your specific height. The double bar system provides unmatched strength while maintaining the walker's lightweight convenience.
Choose a device that works with both your right and left legs and offers ergonomic rubber hand grips. These walkers are easy to steer and come with an adjustable locking handbrake.
Whether you need a knee walker for you or your outdoor-loving child, we have the right walker for you. We offer two all-terrain options: the KneeRover All Terrain Knee Walker and the KneeRover Jr. All Terrain Knee Walker.
- The All Terrain KneeRover® Knee Walker is the most versatile and advanced steerable knee scooter in the industry - establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover® is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Indoor - Outdoor All Terrain knee scooter features 12 inch pneumatic tires - perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease - including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks. This is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker. Heavy duty double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All Terrain KneeRover® knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5' - 6'5".
- Color: Blue
- Product Weight: Only 27 Lbs
- Shipped weight: 34 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tires: 12″ Air-filled (note: you will need to inflate tires upon receiving the unit)
- Overall Length: 35.5″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 34″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 46″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 19″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 35″ – 47″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 19″ – 22.5″
- Knee pad dimensions: 6.75″ wide x 12.5″ length
- Front Axle Width: 21″
- Stopping: Rear Brakes