For a safe, convenient aid to performing daily activities, a walker can be the ideal solution. Drive's new Bariatric heavy duty Folding Walker combines the strength and durability with lightweight ease of use. The walker features a unique push button mechanism for easy folding. Its U-shaped frame offers greater clearance while its enhanced cross-frame design provides you with greater stability. The Folding Aluminum Walker's contoured hand grip and adjustable height make it comfortable to use.
- For Bariatric use
- Steel legs and side braces
- Precision design provides additional strength while adding minimal weight
- Wider and deeper frame design accommodates individuals up to 500 lbs
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Vinyl-contoured hand grip
- Optional Wheel Package available (#
- Width = 20.5" inside hand grip | 23" inside back legs
- Overall Width = 25.25"
- Depth (Opened at Base) = 20"
- Weight = 8 lbs.
- Weight Limit = 500 lbs.
- Warranty = Limited Lifetime
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.