Freedom V² CPAP Battery Kit for ResMed Air 10 Series
The Freedom V² CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V² an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Provides 1-3 nights of power to a ResMed Air 10 series machine.
- standard CPAP on pressure setting of 10 cm/H20
- no heated humidification or heated tubing
- night = 7-8 hours
- Ability to bridge two Freedom V² batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
Available in Single and Double battery kit
- Freedom V² CPAP Battery
- Freedom V² ResMed Air 10 Series Output Cable
- User Manual
*Dual battery kit will also include the Freedom V² CPAP Battery with Bridge Cable.
Freedom V² CPAP Battery Charging Notes:
- The ResMed Air 10 series AC power supply is used to charge the Freedom V² CPAP Battery and it connects directly to the DC IN port of the battery.
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned.
We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened.
If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.