- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Unique U-shaped frame design creates greater clearance
- The patient is able to bring the walker closer to assist in standing because of the improved cross frame
- Sturdy 1" diameter, aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.