When it comes to comfort, reliability and genuine value, the Chrome Sport Reclining Wheelchair is a genuine force in design, safety and ease of use for both the user and caregiver alike. Sturdy, easy to maneuver as well as fold and transport, it's a great choice for those patients wanting/needing to be in a reclined position while seated in their wheelchair. Available in several configurations to meet your individual needs, the Chrome Sport Reclining Wheelchair is sure to please.
Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Comfortable, lightweight, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery
- Attractive chrome frame
- Dual axle position for the rear Mag-Style wheels
- Lightweight, maintenance-free, Composite Mag-Style wheels
- 8" front casters
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Wheels are positioned at the back of the frame for additional stability
- Added rigidity bar keeps the back from hammocking
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Comes standard with removable Desk length arms
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
*Online order only
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.