WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE A ROLLING KNEE WALKER
Are you tired of crutches rubbing your armpits and limiting where you can go comfortably? Do you want something gentler on your body that allows you to move around more freely? If so, rolling knee walkers are the mobility solution for you.
Knee scooters present a more comfortable, ergonomic alternative to crutches. The KneeRover Classic knee walker includes a detachable storage basket, steerable handlebars, and contoured knee padding. Disc brakes and parking brakes help to keep you safe while you cruise. These rolling knee walkers also fold up easily so you can pack them into the car.
- Excellent stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an adjustable locking handbrake and rear disc brake.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the Steerable Knee Scooter kneeling walker features four 7.5" non-marking rubber wheels, a comfortable 3.5" thick contoured knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible, and a free basket.
- The lightweight steerable knee scooter also features handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage and a Wire Basket to help you carry your items while on the go.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5' - 6'6.
- Left and Right leg compatible so whichever leg/foot your resting, this knee walker can accommodate you!
- Product Weight: Only 22 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Tires: 7.5″ Solid Polyurethane Rubber Wheels (Non-Marking) w/ Shock-Absorbing Sealed Windows
- Overall Length w/ Basket: 35″ (31.5″ without basket)
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 33″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 43″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded: 17″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 33″ – 43″
- 3.5″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 17.5″ – 22.5″
- Front Axle Width: 16″
- Stopping: Rear Disc Brakes
- Tool Free Setup
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.
Recently Viewed Products
$289.95KneeRover All-Terrain Knee ...