- 6psi, holds 500 mL
- Disposable, durable plastic
- Unique diffuser designed to provide patient with comfortable, therapeutic humidity and minimal noise
- Defined maximum and minimum water level lines
- Recessed nipple reduces possibility of breaking off outlet connection
- Preset audible alarm at 6 psi pressure relief
- Allows for use of longer lengths of oxygen tubing without the audible alarm sounding
We recommend that you wash your humidifier bottle daily and replace it every 1 to 2 weeks to cut down on bacteria growth as well as mineral deposits.
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.
Recently Viewed Products
$1.50Protekt Fingertip Pulse Oxi...