Accurate reading of SpO2 values is among the most important factors for successful management of respiratory care. For patients with a breathing disorder, monitoring blood-oxygen levels and heart rate can save their lives. Fingertip pulse oximeters offer a non-invasive, safe way to do this. In addition, this model is also well suited for exercise, sport purposes and high-altitude activities.
Recommended by the CDC for identifying Covid-19 symptoms!
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for use in multiple applications; hospital, nursing home, community medical treatment, home care, sports center, etc.
- Portable non-invasive spot check oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Displays digital SpO2 and pulse rate while using bar graph technology to monitor heart rate.
- Dimensions: Individual unit 1.3"(W)x 1.4"(H)x 2.3"(L)/Weight: 2.1 oz
- Automatic power off.
- Two AAA batteries & lanyard included.
- 2 Year limited.
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.
Recently Viewed Products
$119.00DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Co...