Features of the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Foe Her CPAP
- AutoSet for Her therapy mode increases sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizes the response to these events
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and nightly sleep report
- AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep, then ramps up to the required pressure
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains regular pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling
- Includes advanced detection for events such as central apneas, which helps your care team ensure you’re receiving the appropriate nightly therapy
For Her AutoSet Algorithm
One of the most innovative features of the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her is the algorithm developed for women and the manner in which OSA affects them. The For Her algorithm responds after just 1 flow limited breath and will move up by as much as 2.5 CMWP.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
The AirSense™ 10 AutoAdjust for Her CPAP Machine has an internal heating plate. and can be set to 9 different settings.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or use AutoRamp and the machine senses when you fall asleep
- Humidity Level - Set between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off if you don't want it
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- Light Sensor - When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal / Nasal Pillow / Full Face
Includes: AirSense 10 Auto CPAP with Built-In Cellular Modem and Bluetooth capability, Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, AC power cord, Carry Bag, and Standard 6ft Hose
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.