Do you or a loved one spend time in a hospital bed at home? If that user is spending more than 8 hours per day in bed, then you should consider using a therapeutic mattress to prevent pressure ulcers. A quality mattress can not only accomplish that goal, but add patient comfort making for a more enjoyable experience.
The Med-Aire Plus 8" Mattress from Drive Medical offers both alternating pressure along with low air loss designed to provide the user with the ultimate in protection and comfort.
Look at all these features -
- The ultimate in the industry for multi-layered die-cut foam and true memory foam, this mattress provides therapeutic pressure redistribution and is latex free
- Mattress includes a tapered heel slope and channel cut center layer of foam under the entire lower leg to offload heels and prevent heel pressure ulcers
- Top layer is full-length and full width open-cell visco-elastic memory foam
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Stretch cover is fluid and tear resistant, low shear and easy to clean
- High Density Foam Perimeter provides solid edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Meets flammability standards CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
- Available in both 80" and 84" lengths