Do you or a loved one spend time in a hospital bed at home? If that user is spending more than 8 hours per day in bed, then you should consider using a therapeutic mattress to prevent pressure ulcers. A quality mattress can not only accomplish that goal, but add patient comfort making for a more enjoyable experience.
The Med-Aire Plus 10" Bariatric Mattress from Drive Medical offers both alternating pressure along with low air loss designed to provide the user with the ultimate in protection and comfort. This mattress is designed to fit 42in or 48in hospital beds. It should not be used on a traditional home bed.
Look at all these features -
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours
- Stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 10" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the control unit, or power supply
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector
- Available in both 42" and 48" widths