Do you or a loved one spend time in a hospital bed at home? If that user is spending more than 8 hours per day in bed, then you should consider using a therapeutic mattress to prevent pressure ulcers. A quality mattress can not only accomplish that goal, but add patient comfort making for a more enjoyable experience. The Gravity 7 Therapeutic Foam Mattress from Drive Medical is a fantastic entry level mattress.
Look at all these features -
- Drive's most economical yet efficient therapeutic foam mattress maximizes value and comfort with 3 full layers of latex free foam
- Full width top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress
- Stretch cover is fluid and tear resistant, low shear and easy to clean
- High Density Foam Perimeter provides solid edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Available in both 80" and 84" lengths
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned.
We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened.
If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.