The Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair from Drive Medical offers Comfort, Reliability and Value In a world where independence and mobility is highly treasured and sought after.
The Silver Sport 2 is a genuine force in design, safety and ease of use for both the user and caregiver alike. It's an unbeatable value you can count on to meet your mobility needs again and again.
Sturdy, easy to maneuver as well as fold and carry, it's suitable for all ages. At the end of the day, it will empower you like nothing else, as it meets and exceeds your needs and expectations, whether inside or away from your home.
See what all your money gets you in this great wheelchair -
- Powder-coated silver vein steel frame (Figure A)
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8" front casters, adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with Desk Length Arms and Elevating Legrests
- Plastic foot plates with heel loops on footrests
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.