Drive Medical introduces the MQ3000 fingertip pulse oximeter. Convenient and portable, the MQ3000 provides professional quality readings of oxygen saturation level and pulse rate monitoring.
Recommended by the CDC for identifying Covid-19 symptoms!
Features and Benefits:
- Large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO₂ and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.