The all New DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine with Humidifier makes the patient’s care personal, efficient, and effective. The DreamStation BiPAP S/T with Humidifier offers more monitoring choices than any leading noninvasive machine on the market today, with the most connectivity options among leading ventilation brands.
The DreamStation BiPAP S/T includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range, patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies. In addition the BiPAP S/T's bi-level therapy offers a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally the BiPAP S/T offers the added security of a SPONTANEOUS TIMED Mode which will initiate a breath, after a set period of time, if no patient breath is detected.
2 Types of Bi-Level Therapy
- Spontaneous Mode: The BiPAP S/T with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode: The system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
Packaged in a sleek and stylish design, the DreamStation offers you the important features you demand in a BiPAP device. It's small and lightweight, which makes it easy to pack for travel. It features intuitive menus and an easy-to-read display. And on the nightstand - the DreamStation looks more like a sleek alarm clock than a powerful therapy device.
All DreamStation machines from the Active Lifestyle Store include a Heated Humidifier featuring an easy-to-clean, one-piece water chamber. Heated humidification can make your therapy more comfortable and with easy-to-adjust settings, you can customize it based on your preferences. Optional Heated Tubing model helps reduce the buildup of water in the tubing for a truly customizable setup.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode:In S/T mode the system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably, if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
- Digital Auto Trak: The BiPAP S/T's Digital Auto–Trak Technology detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional.
- Bi-Level Therapy: Bi-Level Therapy uses a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration -- provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy.
- Built-in Cellular Modem: Can be linked to the Encore Anywhere cloud software so that your doctor can view your usage and feedback data from their office.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
Included with this Purchase
- DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine w/ Cellular Modem
- DreamStation Heated Humidifier & Humidifier Chamber
- 15mm Std 6ft Tube
- DreamStation 80w power supply with Cord
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- Filters (1 Foam Pollen and 1 Ultra Fine)
- Users Manual
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned. We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.
Recently Viewed Products
$2,895.00DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV M...