Do you or a loved one require a hospital bed at home? There is a big difference in size between a traditional home bed and traditional hospital bed. The later is much narrower (36in wide). What a difference 6" can make in gaining some space and enjoying a good night sleep. The 42in hospital bed from Drive Medical is just what you are looking for. Built for comfort, built for safety, and built to last. Check out these features:
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available
- "T" rails available (Sold separately) (Figure A)
- Emergency manual crank included
- Patient Weight Capacity 600 lbs
Includes bed frame with Head & Foot boards, (1) pair half rails (#15301) and (1) 42in Foam Mattress (#15021BV)
*Online order only
RETURNS ON NEW ITEMS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition. If we made a mistake in shipping, we'll cover the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Special order items may not be returned.
We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC from the packaging, or is returned more then 30 days after delivery. Due to the personal nature of Breast Pumps and Bathroom products, no returns will be allowed if product package has been opened.
If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone to receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be accepted.